Annapurna Trek Review

Traveller feedback & Everest Base Camp trek review - World Expeditions

Do you like to get a first-hand Annapurna trek review? These travellers just got back from our Ultimate Annapurna Dhaulagiri trekking trip in in Nepal and were so kind to share their thoughts on the experience.

trekking in Nepal & everest base camp trek review for World Expeditions

Annapurna Trek Review

We just want to say a huge, huge thank you to you and World Expeditions for all the help before, during and after our trekking trip to Nepal.

It was our first time doing something like this, so we were a little nervous at first – however from the very get go from guiding us through which trek to do, to what to pack and answering last minute questions, we were set from the beginning.

When we arrived in Kathmandu we had an extremely warm welcome from the Nepali team before a briefing on our Annapurna trek and then a group dinner.

>> Watch! Annapurna Trek Video: Views & Vistas

Rinsen (I hope I’ve spelled that right) was a fantastic lead for the group. Cracking jokes when needed, being sympathetic when potentially times got tough and generally being an all-round great egg. And the Nepali cooks and porter teams were all equally as chirpy. I didn’t think we would eat that well – and now back in the UK all I want is more Nepali food!

Since coming back from our Annapurna trek we’ve been recommending the company to all our friends, and are definitely looking at doing another adventure with you soon.

Very best to you and the whole team,

Georgie and Fab

Follow Georgie’s wanderlust worthy whisky adventures on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments