At World Expeditions, we aim to bring you quality services so that you experience a destination to the fullest without having to worry about the basics.
Since 1975, many travellers have gone before you and have decided to write a review. Find the travel reviews on the trip page that you are interested in or browse this blog for a plethora of travel stories and interviews.
Write a Review
Perhaps you like to write a review on the trip you have done with us, you can do so by giving feedback via the quick survey you received after your trip or by leaving a
Find a Review
Our adventures come in all shapes and sizes, allowing you to try something new and push your own personal limits. Whether you are trekking in the Himalaya, embarking on a cultural journey along the Silk Road, experiencing the wildlife aboard a cruise vessel in Antarctica, traversing Costa Rica by bike, kayak, raft and on foot, or cycling the backroads of Vietnam, joining one of our small group tours means you’ll be exploring a destination under your own steam.
Below are just a few of the travel stories left by adventurers who went before you:
- Traveller Stories: Peru Beyond Machu Picchu
- Honeymoon with an Adventurous Twist: Everest Base Camp Trek Winner
- Traveller Stories: Api Himal Exploratory with Tim Macartney-Snape
- Traveller Stories: Luisa Experienced Cambodia by Bike
- Traveller Stories: Florian’s Experience of a Lifetime on the Great Himalaya Trail
- Traveller Stories: Adventure Mum Climbs Mt Kilimanjaro
- Traveller Stories: An Incredible Antarctic Cruise
- Botswana Walking Safari in Photos
- Peter on Everest Base Camp: Trek Review of the Everest High Passes
- Traveller Stories: Helping Rebuild Nepal at Manju Shree Primary School
- Traveller Stories: 50 Years of Happiness in Bhutan