Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar Trip Review

The final stretch to Everest Base Camp - World Expeditions

Our team in London received a fantastic and positive trip review of our Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar trek. Completed in April 2018, the feedback that Scott R. wrote us is even better than we could have come up with ourselves and made us blush a little. Thanks much for your trip review Scott, and we hope that it will help others understand this Everest trek a bit more.

Hi,

I just wanted to drop you a brief note to say thank you, both to you and the World Expeditions team, for organising one of the most incredible experiences of my life to date.

I successfully climbed to EBC and Kala Patthar. Flying back to the UK last Tuesday.

Your carefully planned itinerary meant I was able to fully immerse myself each and every day.

Nepal is a phenomenal country. Beautiful in every aspect, but none more so than the people themselves. The crew assigned to lead our group was truly first class (Rinzin et al). I cannot thank them enough for the level of organisation, attention to detail and due diligence.

The trek itself was staggering. Mind-blowing. We were blessed with beautiful sunny skies every day, and your carefully planned itinerary meant I was able to fully immerse myself each and every day without feeling any of the adverse effects of altitude.

In addition, our group consisted of some of the kindest, friendliest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. So much so that my next trip will be to Sydney to revisit them all!

The trek was my first experience of high altitude.

Sunrise over Mt Everest from Kala Pattar

Sunrise over Mt Everest from Kala Pattar

The trek was my first experience of high altitude. I’ve come away delighted, with my confidence instilled and a newfound passion to boot. I would like to return to The Himalaya to climb other peaks and wouldn’t think twice about consulting World Expeditions in the future.

It truly was one of the most incredible things I have ever done, and I can’t thank you enough.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Best wishes,

Scott

Read More

>> Learn more about the trek that Scott’s trip review is about

>> Find other Everest trips

>> Find more feedback on World Expeditions trips

Scott's most memorable moment: standing on the summit of Kala Pattar

Scott’s most memorable moment: standing on the summit of Kala Pattar with a close-up of Mt Everest

No comments

Get in on the good stuff!

Receive travel inspiration and special offers straight to you inbox.