Are you a bit of a wordsmith with a sense of adventure and a passion for travel? Or you’ve recently returned from a tour with us and want to share your experiences? You can be a part of our rapidly growing blog by becoming a guest contributor.
What we’re looking for
We love hearing back from our community of adventurers and encourage you to share your experiences, photos and fun anecdotes from your travels.
- We want authentic, inspiring and knowledgeable pieces about a destination and your experiences on the tour.
- You must reflect our values as leaders in responsible adventure holidays for small groups of travellers. You can focus on discovery, cultural immersion, personal achievement or the quality of services.
- Your voice must be positive, informative, transportive, immersive, enthusiastic, fun, inclusive and mindful.
- Keep your piece interesting and conversational with short paragraphs and active sentences.
- Include high-resolution images or video footage to add value to your piece.
- We prefer original content, not published anywhere else.
How to get featured
Submit your story to [email protected] with the subject line: Blog submission, along with some of your best quality photos or links to video footage. If you have previous work published or have a blog of your own, shoot across your link, or send through a draft so we have an idea of your style of writing for any content pitches.
Share across a short bio and your social media handle as well, so we can include them with your piece.
The best stories submitted will be featured. Happy blogging!
Want to write a review about your recent adventure with us? We love hearing about our travellers’ experiences and welcome your feedback. Rate us on Google Review or share your experiences on our Facebook page.