By entering giveaways with World Expeditions Travel Group Pty Ltd you agree to receive relevant communications from World Expeditions including news, information and offers.
Method of Entry
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any giveaway is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is World Expeditions Travel Group Pty Ltd (ABN 98 001 424 568) of Level 5, 71 York Street, Sydney 2000 NSW, Australia (Promoter).
3. Unless otherwise stated, our giveaways are games of skill or are lucky draws. Where the giveaway is a game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, entrants must go the landing page hosted on either www.worldexpeditions.com or blog.worldexpeditions.com during the open period and complete the entry form. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
6. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown on competition landing page. Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period. All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
7. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email (as supplied in the entry form) and must respond within a week (unless otherwise stated) or the prize may be re-allocated. Where the prize requires postage, the prize will be posted out to the winner’s address supplied in the entry form.
8. Total prize pool value will be stated on the landing page and all prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change (subject to clause 14).
9. One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same email address will be counted as one entry into the draw.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, World Expeditions takes no responsibility for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the giveaway without notice.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to the giveaways or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
15. On the occasion where the winner has provided their details incorrectly their prize may not be re-sent. On the exception, where the distributor allows for the winner’s prize to be re-sent, the winner may need to cover the costs of the registered postage for the prize delivery.
16. Subject to clause 11, prizes will be delivered to the winner within two (2) months of the winner being selected.
17. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets or vouchers must be adhered to. The prize is subject to the conditions included on the tickets or vouchers. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
18. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia.
Prize draw and winner notification
19. All prize draws will take place at World Expeditions Sydney Head Office (Level 5, 71 York St Sydney 2000 NSW, Australia) on the draw date specified on the giveaway landing page. All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail within 3 days of the draw date of the competition. All winners will be published in the comments section of the giveaway landing page and on the Promoter’s Facebook page no later than 30 days of the prize draw following each competition.
21. Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
22. These Terms and Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a giveaway on this site and may be updated from time to time.
Updated September 2018.